how to buy
1. Select the apartment of your choice from the price list. In order to reserve your new home you will need to complete the following:
- A reservation form (please make sure you put the names of the buyers who you want the contract to be issued in).
- An identification checklist (please note you will need to provide two forms of identification one with a photo such as a drivers licence or passport and one with your current address such as a utility bill).
- A purchaser check list.
- Once all the paperwork is completed you will need to pay a reservation fee of £1,000 for an outright purchase or £500 for a Help to Buy purchase, to FairBriar Hat Box Limited. If you would like to purchase a car bay there is an additional reservation fee of £250 (Please note we can take payment by credit card, debit card, cheque or bank transfer).
2. Once we have received a copy of your completed reservation paperwork and reservation payment we will instruct our solicitors who will send out a contract pack to your solicitor. The reservation fee takes the property off the market for the agreed reservation period. The developer’s solicitor will liaise with your solicitor during the reservation period and ensure that they have everything they need in order to progress the reservation to exchange.
3. On exchange of contracts you pay the balance of your deposit monies less your reservation fee, details of which will be documented on your reservation paperwork. Exchange of contracts is due to take place within 28 days and at the point of exchange you are legally bound to complete on the purchase and your solicitor will advise you accordingly.
4. Once your apartment is practically completed and ready for occupancy we will serve a 10 day notice giving you notification that you need to complete on the apartment. The notice will be served through our respective solicitors. During the notice period you will be invited to have a demonstration of the property.
5. On completion of your apartment, we will contact you to handover your apartment and arrange for you to collect the keys. Alternatively you can elect for someone to do this on your behalf by confirming in writing to us.
Developer – FairBriar International
FairBriar International is a joint venture company between Scarborough Group International, a UK based property developer with international business interests; Top Spring International Holdings Limited, a Hong Kong-listed real estate developer in the People’s Republic of China and Metro Holdings Limited, a Singapore-listed property development and investment group. All three organisations have a proven track record of delivery in their fields of expertise and have launched the residential brand FairBriar International to deliver exciting residential and mixed use developments in the UK.
Joint Venture Partners
The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008/ Misrepresentation Act 1967
We have done our very best to provide you with information that is accurate and honest at the time of print. The information should not be relied upon as a basis to enter in to any legal contract to purchase or to commit to expenditure. Given the very nature of an off plan sale, the images have been generated by a computer and are for indicative and illustrative purposes only.
The sales particulars and specification may change during the course of time and construction and could be subject to the prevailing market conditions such as the availability of materials. Plans have not been drawn to scale and accordingly prospective purchasers should check an individual apartment layout plan.